Quarterly Meeting question

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Tue May 6 16:49:47 EDT 2003

Hi all,

Last week GNHLUG was honored to have Greg Rundlett speak about a
variety of Linux desktop Multimedia tools, including a whirlwind tour
of The Gimp.

However, for a Quarterly, the turnout was rather low.  So, I'm
curious why more people didn't attend last week.  Was it because:

	a) it wasn't in Nashua
	b) Manchester is too far away
	c) not enough advance warning
	d) no place to eat nearby and I get hungry dammit!
	e) I only come for the beer and there wasn't any
	f) I tried and got lost
	g) all of the above
	h) some other reason not mentioned

If you do like the idea of Quarterly meetings moving around the state
from time to time, where would you most like them to be?

Thanks!

--

Seeya,
Paul