Matrix Reloaded

pll at lanminds.com pll at lanminds.com
Thu May 15 16:07:19 EDT 2003

  mark> I would have to mark that as the first popular culture (i.e.
  mark> non-news, non-financial) reference to Linux.

Huh?  How do you figure?  Linux has popped up in several non-news,
non-financial locations long before TMR.  Let's see, off the top of
my head, I know it's been seen in the show Alias several times over
the past two year, as well as the show 24 over the same time frame.

I know I've seen it elsewhere, but I can't recall right now.

Hmmm, this seems like a worthy web-page project.  A page similar to
IMDB which tracks the use of Linux in Pop-Culture.
--

Seeya,
Paul