Mailing list software Update [Update] (fwd)

Steven W. Orr steveo at syslang.net
Sun Oct 19 21:44:25 EDT 2003

This bounced to Bruce.

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Sun, 19 Oct 2003 21:43:24 -0400 (EDT)
From: Steven W. Orr <steveo at syslang.net>
To: Bruce Dawson <jbd at codemeta.com>

On Sunday, Oct 19th 2003 at 20:14 -0400, quoth Bruce Dawson:

=>Errr. I've run into a hitch. The recent version of Mailman requires a
=>later version of python - but there's a lot of other utilities that
=>require the current version. (If the python libraries were upward
=>compatible, I'd risk upgrading, but they don't appear to be).
=>
=>Any ideas?
=>