IT management software?

Brian Chabot brian at datasquire.net
Wed Dec 29 11:18:01 EST 2004

Benjamin Scott wrote:

>   Anyone got any recommendations for IT management software?  Something that
> can track equipment (computers, printers, etc.) as well as software, where
> it is, what it's for, serial numbers, etc.

It's been a while since I've actually used it, but in the past, I have
had good results from IRM: Inventory Resource Tracker from
http://sourceforge.net/projects/irm/

It's homepage seems to be down at the moment, though.

Brian
| brian+sig at datasquire.net          http://www.hirebrian.net  |
| IT/MIS Manager - 6 Yrs Experience - Contract or Permanent   |
|          Self-taught, Fast Learner, and Team Player         |
|            Ready to Start TODAY at Your Company.            |