phpMyAdmin glitch after upgrading

Ted Roche tedroche at tedroche.com
Tue Oct 19 16:24:00 EDT 2004

On Oct 19, 2004, at 3:13 PM, Greg Rundlett wrote:

> Try setting error_reporting to 'everything' in the config.inc.php
> script to see if the script will tell you where things are going
> wrong:
>
> error_reporting(E_ALL);

That was exactly the clue I was looking for, Greg, thanks! Now I see:

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: pma_mysql_query() in
/var/www/html/phpMyAdmin/tbl_properties_table_info.php on line 19

Off to investigate the possibilities!

Dang! That did it. Had a older file with a later date that didn't get
overwritten with the new version. Probably out-clevered myself. Thanks!

Ted Roche
Ted Roche & Associates, LLC
http://www.tedroche.com