Exchange, calendaring and IMAP [ mostly off-topic ]

Drew Van Zandt drew.vanzandt at gmail.com
Fri Apr 22 09:35:01 EDT 2005

Paul,
   Make dead certain that they don't tell the machine it's a domain
controller on your samba domain, else none of the Linux machines will
be able to authenticate anymore barring plenty of irritating Samba
config-tweaking.  I lost WEEKS of work as the [expletive deleted]
"Windows EXPERT" fiddled with the config of his Server 2003 machine,
stomping all over my smoothly running network in the process.

On the bright side, both the 2003 server and the Windows "expert" were
jettisoned shortly thereafter.  On the down side, I start jumping at
shadows and foaming at the mouth whenever someone says the word
"expert" now.

--DTVZ

Drew Van Zandt