convertor ..

Mike Medai mikemedai at netscape.net
Sun Mar 13 08:50:01 EST 2005

Does anyone know of a good convertor to change .wav files to .mp3?  I'm
building a music list and am having to pull down the music off CD(s) as
.wav .. and it is happily starting to eat loads of space.

Looked through Tucows and didn't find anything.

And on top of that .. does anyone know how to get the xmcd player to
actually recognize the cd drive?  The KDE version of it keeps crashing
(I think due to some conflict with xmmms?) so I thought I'd use xmcd.
But I cannot get the program to play a CD?

TIA ..

Mike