SCSI info

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at iname.com
Sun May 15 14:05:01 EDT 2005

On May 12 at 12:04pm, Derek Martin wrote:
> I'm curious if anyone has any really good references to the SCSI debugging
> information logged by the kernel.

   From what I've seen, most of what the kernel logs is either details of how
the driver is failing to progress (not terribly useful unless you're debugging
the driver itself, in which case you're already digging around in the source),
or SCSI protocol dumps.  For the latter, www.scsifaq.org and "The Book of
SCSI", both by Gary Field, are excellent starting points.

   Not much, I know, but better then nothing, hopefully.

--
Ben <dragonhawk at iname.com>