Domain Registrar Woes

Thomas Charron twaffle at gmail.com
Wed Nov 16 12:04:00 EST 2005

 Did they say WHY it was put into that state? The Registry can take it OFF
hold for you.
  If it's paid up, which it appears to be, tell em you want it fixed in the
next 24 hours, or taken off hold in 24 hours, or you A) Show up with machine
guns, or B) Show up with Lawyers with machine guns. ;-)
  Thomas