htt daemon eating up my internet connection

Andrew W. Gaunt quantum at lucent.com
Tue Nov 22 22:24:00 EST 2005

Ok, I couldn't help myself; I got my shovel.
Here is a link that mentions this 'htt' or what
in Core 4 is renamed to iiimd.

It mentions an init.d script named iiim

http://ftp.riken.jp/Linux/fedora/core/development/s390/RELEASE-NOTES

On my Core 4 box:

$ uname -a
Linux tux35.inse.lucent.com 2.6.11-1.1369_FC4smp #1 SMP Thu Jun 2 23:16:33
EDT 2005 x86_64
$ chkconfig --list |grep iiim
iiim            0:off   1:off   2:on    3:off   4:off   5:off   6:off

No wonder I never noticed it before.

So, my second guess is 'chkconfig --level 12345 immd off'
or something like that...

_| _| : : }  quantum at lucent.com - http://www-cde.inse.lucent.com/~quantum
  -(O)-==-o\  andrew at gaunt.org - http://www.gaunt.org