where to buy a new system.

Paul Lussier p.lussier at comcast.net
Mon Nov 28 17:26:01 EST 2005

Hi all,

A colleague at work just asked me what internet site I would recommend
for buying generic PCs.  Since I'm rather a cheapskate^H^H^H^H^H^H,
er, more selective about what to spend money on than I am wrt
computers, I tend to live on, shall we say, The Decaying Edge of
technology (my current system is a dual PIII 450 from circa 1999, I
bought in 2002 used :)

As a result, I have no idea where one would go to buy a new PC,
on-line, or otherwise.  Obviously one could google for this, but the
likelihood of picking a reputable vendor out of those results is a
closer-to-zero prospect than I'd like :)

--

Seeya,
Paul