Where'd they go ?

Benjamin Scott dragonhawk at iname.com
Tue Nov 29 01:35:01 EST 2005

On Nov 28 at 10:13pm, Paul Lussier wrote:
> Hmm, that's not a bad idea, I should write a shell script to discern my
> environment, figure out if DISPLAY is set, if not, check the value of TERM,
> and either launch (firefox|galeon|mozilla), or, depending upon TERM, launch
> either w3m or lynx (w3m if I'm in emacs, lynx otherwise. :)

   I've got everything but the emacs bit done already.

http://bscott192.home.comcast.net/web.sh

   I use "web" to get a new window (or start Firefox), "web url" to open a URL
in a new tab, and "web file" to open a file in a new tab.  If no DISPLAY, it
uses elinks.  Customize to taste.

--
Ben <dragonhawk at iname.com>