SPARC Live CD?

Chris Linstid clinstid at gmail.com
Wed Dec 20 10:36:49 EST 2006

Can't you just install GNU versions of the utilities?

http://sunfreeware.mirrors.tds.net/indexsparc7.html

They have pretty much everything there that you could possibly need
as far as CLI utils go.  I'd hit up fileutils-4.1 and tar-1.16 for
starters.

I believe they all install in /usr/local (or you can tell pkgadd
where to install the packages) then you just need to bump /usr/local/
bin to the front of your path and you'll be using the GNU tools.

Hope that helps. :)

	- Chris