Help me avoid Exchange

Bill McGonigle bill at bfccomputing.com
Sun Jan 1 11:46:00 EST 2006

On Dec 30, 2005, at 18:13, Ben Scott wrote:

>   You could always call the BSA anti-piracy hotline at 1-888-NO-PIRACY
> and report them.
>
>   Ha ha.  Only serious.

You assume this isn't by design and Microsoft would want to prosecute.

I'm not yet convinced the time has come to ruin our pirating friends
(that is likely bankrupt them by leveraging the government monopoly on
the use of force) to further the cause of Free Software.  But I'm
interested to hear people who want to argue this point.

-Bill
-----
Blog: http://blog.bfccomputing.com/