Need some dovecot/thunderbird pointers.

John Abreau jabr at blu.org
Thu May 7 16:36:37 EDT 2009

Procmail can save stuff in various formats, including mbox, MH,
and Maildir.  I'm not sure what format Dovecot expects the user
mail folders to be in; it may be configurable, I'm not sure offhand.

The first thing I'd check is what format Dovecot is expecting ~/mail
to be using, and then make sure that the procmail rules are saving
mail in that format.

AIM abreauj / JABBER jabr at jabber.blu.org / YAHOO abreauj / SKYPE zusa_it_mgr
Email jabr at blu.org / WWW http://www.abreau.net / PGP-Key-ID 0xD5C7B5D9